Visy Recycling App T&Cs
- Your use of the Visy Recycling App is governed by these terms and conditions in addition to your Existing Agreement with Visy Recycling ("Visy Recycling App" means the whole or any part of this App and includes the layout of this App, individual elements of the App design, underlying code, or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content). By using the Visy Recycling App you agree to also be bound by these additional terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend the terms at any time. You should read these terms periodically.
- You must be an existing and registered Visy Recycling customer with a customer number to use the Visy Recycling App to order services.
- You acknowledge that you are liable and will pay for any and all services ordered by you via the Visy Recycling App. You further acknowledge that orders you make via the Visy Recycling App cannot be cancelled using the App. Cancellations can only be made via phone.
- You may have an account and password to use the Visy Recycling App. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. Visy is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. Visy requests that you promptly report to it any unauthorised use of your account.
- You acknowledge that the internet is an unreliable medium. We do not guarantee that Visy Recycling App will be accessible at all times and fault-free. We do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information provided in the Visy Recycling App.
- From time to time you may receive electronic reminders regarding upcoming scheduled collections and services. Visy Recycling does not guarantee the accuracy of these reminders, nor does it guarantee that you will always be sent or receive service reminders.
- You must indemnify and hold harmless Visy and its employees contractors and agents and keep them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from: any breach by you of these terms; or reliance by you on any information obtained through the Visy Recycling App your access and/or use of the Visy Recycling App. To the extent permitted by law, Visy and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon Visy Recycling App whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
- This App is subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Visy, or in the case of some material, a third party. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication or display of the content of this Website is strictly prohibited.
- All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos ("Marks") displayed on the Visy Recycling App are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of Visy or others.
- Nothing contained in the Visy Recycling App should be construed as giving you any right in or license to use Visy's or any other person's or entity's Mark which is displayed in this App without their express permission.
- By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about Visy Recycling App or services provided by Visy to you, are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria.
Definitions In these terms and conditions: "Existing Agreement" means the agreement between you and Visy Recycling for the provision of recycling services and/or supply of recyclable material; "Visy", "Visy Recycling", "We" or "Us" means Visy Paper Pty Ltd (trading as Visy Recycling); "You" means the person (or that person's employee, officer, director, agent or representative).