HM Linerfree Labeller
HM Systems develops, manufactures, services and sells a complete program of products and turnkey solutions within labelling based end-of-line solutions. A linerless labelling machine thats gained popularity internationally due to it’s ability to simultaneously eliminate waste and waste handling.
- Reduces C02 emission and operating costs
- No backing paper - no waste - 100% use of all paper
- 60% more paper on rolls = 60% longer operating time
- Environmentally friendly as no silicone waste is created
- Print and apply barcode labels on single and adjoining carton sides
- Many different label lengths on the same roll
- Fewer and faster change of label rolls
- Increased efficiencies due to fewer roll changes
- 50% longer life on print heads
- Reduces cost for label stock
- Flexible; can be used for top, bottom, side and wrap-around applications
HM touch screen control panel
A touch-screen label control system can be mounted to the line for local control by operators the unique ‘print to any length’ feature on the HM Systems Linerfree Labeller makes it easy to use a continuous roll of label stock meaning no need to cut to size on the waste liner. The labels can be dispensed, printed and cut to any length; all while being supported by the application arm.
To achieve the effect of labelling on adjoining carton panels, a label wrap device gently folds the label around the trailing edge. The benefits of the Linerfree Labeller means that the same roll of label stock can be used to produce and apply labels in different sizes.
- Custom designed touchscreen layout simplifies control for operator.
- Barcode scanner activation of new print job reduces risk of error.
- On screen preview of label to be printed confirms layout & content.