Mini-Draw software update from HSA Systems
HSA Systems have just released a software update for the design application Mini-Draw. Used with the highly versatile Mini-Touch and Mini-Key print systems the Mini-Draw application now presents new simplified message building functions makes adding both static and variable data elements to a message even easier.
Admin users can simply drag and drop a text entry element, date, time or counter field right into the design canvas with instant WYSIWYG results.
The new version 2.02 still offers direct remote control over ethernet as well as USB flash media transfer to upload new print jobs to both the Mini-Touch and Min-Key printers. As a major upgrade ver 2.02 also requires the latest firmware to be installed on the printer which can be done by USB or ethernet.
- Barcode printing- Counter objects
- Time objects
- Date objects
- Graphic and logo items
- Database connectivity
- Ethernet and serial communication
- Controllable via touch screen
- Easy to use
- Design and print control in one package
- Available free of charge
- Text, date, logos, numbering, barcodes and mail objects are easily created and precisely positioned. All objects are managed by drag and drop.
- Variable barcodes and logos
- Offers a large library of barcodes including 2D such as Datamatrix. The barcode library is regularly updated.
- With the drag and drop function it is easy to link to a database for printing variable barcodes and logos.