Whether it be reducing weight or producing a better print quality, at Visy we're always looking at new materials to improve product packaging for our customers.
RFlute™ is a new thinner type of corrugated fluting, designed for shelf ready packaging, wraparounds for self supporting packs and frozen food packaging.
Compared to the current industry standard B flute, RFlute™ has corrugated flutes that are smaller and closer. Why is this great?
- Improved printing surface provides a higher quality post print
- More precise, cleaner diecutting
- Better product containment and protection for self-supporting products
- Improved shelf ready packaging results
- Up to 25% more boxes can fit on a pallet providing both supply chain and environmental benefits
SELF SUPPORTING PACKAGING
The producers of a range of wine packs for Europe have taken advantage of the superb printing characteristics to increase appeal at the point of sale. The containment strength of RFlute™ also lends itself to be a great material for self-supporting products.
SHELF READY PACKAGING
The Saucy Fish Company in the UK use RFlute™ to securely hold their inner cartons to present full facings of their primary pack to the customer. The improved diecutting and print quality make this corrugation perfect for shelf ready applications.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information about RFlute™ please contact your Visy Account Manager.