TECHNOLOGY & CAPABILITIES
The technology we utilise at Visy helps us offer improved safety, compliance, customer service, fleet utilisation, response times and reporting.
The cornerstone of Visy's Logistics business is our technology platform and transport management system (TMS).
We use a world-class, tier one TMS technology platform provided by Manhattan Associates - the same platform used by leading companies such as Walmart. This ensures we have the best system and tools to undertake transport planning, execution, invoicing and reporting.
Through a simple and intuitive web portal, we are also able to offer access to detailed analysis and provide full visibility of where goods are in the supply chain - plus we've installed global positioning systems across our entire fleet. This level of tracking is yet another reason our customers can feel secure putting their goods in our hands.
The technology we utilise at Visy helps us offer improved safety, compliance, customer service, fleet utilisation, response times and reporting. Some of the features of our service include:
- Sign-on-glass to improve proof-of-delivery compliance and speed of supply
- In-cab driver feedback tools that enable drivers to indicate reasons for delays and provide other important information
- Load allocation and messaging to reduce phone calls to drivers
- Weight scales to enable accurate axel load weights, which maximises payloads while avoiding overloading
- IAP to enable the maximisation of load weights and compliance
INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES
For Visy's key customers, international consultancy is another service we offer. This involves us placing a team of specialists inside of our customer's business so we can fully understand their operations and needs. From here, we're able to recommend specific improvements as to how things run, to ultimately reduce supply chain costs and develop a comprehensive commercial service.