PORT & MARITIME LOGISTICS
Integral part of our end to end logistics and supply chain service offering
Visy’s global volumes sees us positioned as one of Australia’s largest movers of containerised cargo, allowing us to leverage our extensive port network and customer base.
Port and maritime logistics are an integral part of Visy’s end to end logistics and supply chain service offering.
We offer direct daily coasting shipping services to all major Australian ports, and have priority access to key ports, which improves the overall efficiency and reliability of our operation.
Our extensive Australian network also utilises road and rail intermodal hubs, and covers both metropolitan and regional areas.
- Loading and unloading of general and bulk cargo
- Depot consolidation services, including:
- Receiving and dispatching goods
- Container packing
- Storage and transport
- Wharf services, including:
- Import/Export container delivery
- Side-loader deliveries
- Drop trailer deliveries
- Retractable trailer deliveries, for heavy containers
- Mass Managed Vehicles (MMV)
- Oversize freight - extra high or wide
- Department of Agriculture & Water Resources (formerly Australian Quarantine, AQIS) and Australian Border Force (formerly Australian Customs)
- National network of road and rail intermodal hubs
- Direct daily services to all major ports
- Priority access to key ports
Contact Visy Logistics today to enquire about our competitive port and maritime logistics services.